Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 01:39
The US-ASEAN Business Council welcomes 15 directors elected to the Board’s Second Class, whose two-year terms began on January 1, 2020. The new class of Directors was elected at the Council’s Board of Directors Meeting on December 12, 2019 in Hanoi, Vietnam.
In addition to the 15 elected candidates in the Second Class, the nominating committee filled a vacancy created by the resignation of Alexis Serlin from Novartis. Simon Dale, Managing Director of Southeast Asia for Adobe, was elected to fill the vacancy in the current Initial Class through December 31, 2020. In total, the US-ASEAN Business Council’s Board is composed of 31 Directors representing a cross-section of industries, with seven women seated on the Board.
Additionally, Alexander C. Feldman, President and CEO of the US-ASEAN Business Council, was unanimously elected Chairman of the Board. He replaces outgoing Chairman Keith Williams, President and CEO of UL, who was designated as a Chairman Emeritus.
The full list of Board Directors elected at the December meeting includes:
You can read the full biographies of all Board Directors here.
- Simon Dale, Managing Director of Southeast Asia, Adobe
- Shannon Herzfeld, Vice President, Archer Daniels Midland
- Amol Gupte, Head of ASEAN & Singapore Country Officer, Citi
- Michael P. Zamora, Senior Vice President, ExxonMobil Chemicals Company
- Benjamin Joe, Vice President for Southeast Asia and Emerging Markets, Facebook
- Yukontorn Wisadkosin, President of ASEAN, Ford
- Ari Sarker, Co-President Asia Pacific, Mastercard
- John Galligan, Senior Director of Global Government Affairs, Microsoft Corporation
- Dorthe Mikkelsen, President Asia Pacific and Senior Vice President, MSD
- Philip Myers, Senior Vice President of Global Government Affairs and Public Policy, PepsiCo
- J.B. Simko, Vice President of External Affairs, Philip Morris
- Laura Lane, President of Global Public Affairs, UPS
- Alexander Feldman, Chairman, President and CEO, US-ASEAN Business Council
- Michael Kennedy, Vice President of Global Government Relations and Public Policy, VMware